Advanced search

Smart casual skinny trousers for work?

(11 Posts)
TribbleNamedDave Thu 10-Dec-15 18:09:00

I pretty much live in skinny jeans outside of work. Inside of work I live in dresses and leggings.

The place I work definitely goes for comfortable and practical clothing.

Is there such a thing as smart skinny trousers?

TribbleNamedDave Thu 10-Dec-15 18:09:56

Sorry, I mean are there are any skinny trousers out there that aren't jeans that can be worn to work?

Kennington Thu 10-Dec-15 18:18:10

Try cos they have a lot of smart casual twill slim fit trousers
V comfortable

fredabear Thu 10-Dec-15 18:19:35

me and em

Stepawayfromthezebras Thu 10-Dec-15 18:22:38

Esprit have a good selection of smart skinny trousers. Also may be worth checking out La Redoute

HandMini Thu 10-Dec-15 19:09:08

J Crew Ryder fit

Banana Republic Sloan fit

hollieberrie Thu 10-Dec-15 19:17:01

Gap ultra skinny pants. Someone else on here recommended and i love them. The normal ones are sold out in most sizes but they still have the zip ones here: I have them in black for work and theyre very flattering.

Hubnut Thu 10-Dec-15 19:45:34

I got the gap trousers in 3 colours after they were recommended on here and agree they are nice. But I can't work out if they are too short. My ankles feel chilly. I have short legs so bought the regular. I suppose they are described as cropped. I've only just dragged myself out of boot cuts so maybe it's withdrawal.

Nettletheelf Fri 11-Dec-15 00:33:13

Another vote for Banana Republic Sloan.

BrendaandEddie Fri 11-Dec-15 05:49:05

Gap gap gap. The ones with zips reduced atm. Keep their shape all day

BrendaandEddie Fri 11-Dec-15 05:50:59

The ultra skinnies - only do the 5% Lycra ones but also these - two of my colleagues have bought too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now