Talk

Advanced search

Purse help please

(8 Posts)
Dancergirl Tue 08-Dec-15 22:07:14

I need a new purse, hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I don't like purses too huge so prefer medium size BUT I need a lot of card slots, separate slots for notes and a zipped coin section.

My old one is similar to this:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ladies-Small-Soft-Leather-Double-Zip-Around-Coin-Purse-by-Fabretti-/160864655968?var=&hash=item257447da60

Size and compartment layout is great but quality isn't fantastic and as it's for an upcoming birthday I'd like something designer and great quality which will last.

Any ideas please?

Donge13 Tue 08-Dec-15 22:36:34

I have a red one like this. I got it from osprey at Cheshire oaks, it was only £25

CarpetDiem Tue 08-Dec-15 22:40:06

My DM bought me a Ted Baker one for Christmas last year, same colour & style as this www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Accessories/Purses/SHYLA-Small-leather-crystal-bobble-purse-Blue/p/123837-14-BLUE but the crystal closure was also blue. I love it, it's classy & always gets complements. Lots of card slots too smile

Dancergirl Tue 08-Dec-15 23:10:59

I love the ted baker one carpet, it's got a clasp for coins, what do you use the zipped pocket on the back for?

twobambinos Wed 09-Dec-15 12:47:08

I have Ted Baker too got it last year for Christmas it's the bigger version I use the clasped section for coins and there's plenty of slots for cards. Always gets complimented and still going strong a.year later. I don't use the zipped section on the back of mine as it's a bit small for anything other than maybe a single key

amarmai Wed 09-Dec-15 13:52:41

Gucci have great purses with an anti electronic barrier to stop card info being stolen while you are out and about.

Cheesymonster Wed 09-Dec-15 13:59:27

I just got an Aspinal of London one www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Aspinal+of+London+Mini+continental+zipped+coin+purse/193160743,default,pd.html

Dancergirl Wed 09-Dec-15 23:18:08

That one is lovely cheesy but a bit small for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now