Talk

Advanced search

Hair dye - IGORA EXPERT MOUSSE (Schwarzkopf)

(3 Posts)
Whirliwig72 Mon 07-Dec-15 15:47:16

Just wanted to share my discovery as blimey this stuff is amazing!! - I've been colouring my hair at home for years. I have coloured coppery red hair (naturally dark brown) which fades really fast and this this the very best stuff I've come across in terms of ease of use / results / conditioning qualities.

It's a semi - permanent colour mousse available in 16 shades (for salon use but easily available online) and it lasts about 8- 10 washes. It is peroxide free but bold enough to hide root growth for a few weeks! I've been alternating my permanent dye every other month with this. My hair is so much healthier for it and my colour stays bright and fresh for much, much longer. It also smells lovely.

You get enough for 2 -3 applications in one can, depending on your hair length and thickness. Wash and towel dry your hair, protect your hairline and distribuite it evenly over the hair / comb through. Its really, really easy to apply as its a mousse (wear gloves though as its very pigmented). Leave for up to 20 minutes and rinse. It comes in 16 shades (you can even mix them) - I'm using the copper blonde shade and I love, love, love it!

www.schwarzkopf-professional.co.uk/skp/uk/en/home/products/colour/igora-expert-mousse.html

GiddyGiddyGoat Mon 07-Dec-15 22:50:04

Do you work for them op? wink

Whirliwig72 Wed 09-Dec-15 17:09:27

No. No swear I don't smile Ive just had so many crappy home dye experiences and as a red head I have to dye all the time so I thought I'd share as it's brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now