Talk

Advanced search

Sequinned midi but what to wear on top?

(5 Posts)
OlafLovesAnna Sun 06-Dec-15 19:18:15

I love this skirt for a formal-ish Christmas party but am stuck as to what to wear on top.

I want something sleeveless but pref not bandeau and any ideas would be truly welcome!

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Sun 06-Dec-15 19:32:20

Silky camisole (pref black, maybe grey would also look nice). Would something like that work for you? I know I always have bra issues unless I can get one with adjustable straps, but they can look great.

KateSpadeAddict Sun 06-Dec-15 20:22:57

This tucked in, they also have it in an electric blue which I think could look great with it too. The black is more formal though i’d say smile

www.riverisland.com/women/tops/cami--sleeveless-tops/black-v-neck-cami-top-669674

If you have a toned torso this would be great too, the skirt looks like it sits quite high on the waist so you see hardly any flesh, probably just a flash as you moved about grin

www.asos.com/asos/asos-crop-top-in-premium-fabric-with-square-neck/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4587351&clr=Chartreuse&SearchQuery=crop+top&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=38&gridsize=3&gridrow=8&gridcolumn=3

Aciderwouldbenice Sun 06-Dec-15 20:46:55

I have a good version of this skirt, I love it but really struggle with what to wear on top. Tummy not up to a crop top! Considering a fine black short sleeved shirt

MizK Sun 06-Dec-15 20:51:30

I love deep plummy tones or dark greens with my gold sparkly skirt...navy works well with silver too. I would just do a really simple fitted jersey as the skirt is so fancy! I'm sure whatever you wear will be great, it really is a fabulous skirt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now