Talk

Advanced search

Bought this bargain (and flattering) dress today

(6 Posts)
NapoleonsNose Sat 05-Dec-15 21:04:38

I've been looking for something to wear to our work Christmas lunch and bought this dress in Sainsbo's today. I am ridiculously pleased with how flattering it is. I'm a short curvy 16 with massive boobs and it looks so nice and swishy on. It skims over my lumpy bits and the v-neck stops me looking matronly like so many other dresses. Can you tell I'm pleased? Even better, it was only £13.50 with the current 25% off. Just wish they had some other colours and patterns.

Dowser Sat 05-Dec-15 23:18:19

Saw this and fancied it myself...just wanted a change from black. Plum would be good.

squoosh Sat 05-Dec-15 23:27:48

Oooh good purchase Napoleon! I love a simple long sleeved dress.

HellesBelles01 Sat 05-Dec-15 23:36:07

Good choice Napoleon. I like v neck at the front and back. What will you wear with it? Have you got a necklace with a decorated clasp that can be seen at the back of your hair is short/up?

Size 16 is now sold out on the website, I quite fancied one for me too! envy grin

trinity0097 Sun 06-Dec-15 20:06:44

I got a bargain in Sainsburys yesterday, the gok wan wrap dress from the Autumn collection (the quite bold print), was half price so £17.50, but I was missing the attached control slip, so I asked if I could have a further discount. Got it down to £8.75 and they then did the 25% off general clothes offer, so it was effectively £7 - will be wearing it to work tomorrow in my already in the drawer control slip!

hollinhurst84 Sun 06-Dec-15 23:28:53

I have this and really like it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now