Talk

Advanced search

When does Spring season start in Debenhams

(8 Posts)
ThursFriHappy Sat 05-Dec-15 15:31:40

Further on to my thread re: dress for my 50th abroad, I have sent all dresses back.

... so it's back to the drawing board.

I have looked at the dresses I already have and I don't think dressing them up would make any of them suitable.

I plan to start looking again nearer the time we depart, 7th Jan, in the hope that Debenhams will have some new dresses in, or at least their Spring range.

When does the Spring season start?

LIZS Sat 05-Dec-15 15:36:03

You could try mid December but realistically not much will appear before mid to end January.

ThursFriHappy Sat 05-Dec-15 16:03:01

Oh well, never mind. Thanks anyway LIZS, I'll carry on looking.

LIZS Sat 05-Dec-15 16:49:29

You might have some luck online as while the stores will be overrun by Christmas and sale stock, new stock may arrive earlier in the warehouses.

EmilyPunkhurst Sat 05-Dec-15 16:58:56

I'm sorry you haven't managed to find anything yet.

How would you feel about buying something while you were there? That way you'd have something that you wouldn't get here, and that would also be a lovely reminder of your holiday and 50th birthday when you get home.

Unless you hate shopping, in which case that's a terrible idea which you should ignore.

BrendaandEddie Sat 05-Dec-15 19:38:34

more debenhams?!

ThursFriHappy Sun 06-Dec-15 19:55:02

HI Emily

Two of the dresses I bought are ones I tried on and bought in the store. They looked ok at the time, but to be honest I've had too much on at work the last couple of weeks to have a clear head, so couldn't concentrate properly at the task in hand.

So now the work crisis has died down I can concentrate a bit more.

And no, I'm not the best person for shopping so I get there for about 9am so no crowds. Thanks LIZS, good idea.

Going to try other clothes stores too smile

ThursFriHappy Sun 06-Dec-15 19:56:41

Sorry Emily, daft as I am, I have just realised you meant buy something abroad LOL smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now