Talk

Advanced search

zara sizing?

(8 Posts)
Greengardenpixie Sat 05-Dec-15 13:47:51

Last time i was in zara the sizing was tiny. Despite being a size 12 or even a 10 sometimes in other shops, i found i had to buy a large! Is it still the same? Was considering a coat as they are such good prices. I am losing weight atm and hope to be a 10/12 again. Will i order a large?

RonaldMcDonald Sat 05-Dec-15 13:55:54

I think Zara sizing is real and not vanity
I am a comfortable 10 almost everywhere else but wear anything that fits in Zara
I am tall and saggy booby and I often need a 14 in tops

Greengardenpixie Sat 05-Dec-15 14:01:50

Maybe on reflection I have needed an XL in the past! Wish they did reviews on their website! I cba to order and then return. I dislike physical shopping!

Greengardenpixie Sat 05-Dec-15 14:05:48

Actually reading an old thread totally puts me off ordering. Their stuff is erratically sized at best. Think i will give it a miss!

IoraRua Sat 05-Dec-15 14:06:56

I love Zara sizing, I find most other places have started madly vanity sizing. Bershka sizing is great too.

thenightsky Sat 05-Dec-15 14:10:56

Zara sizing is pretty consistent I find and not vanity sizing like everywhere else. I'm a large in Zara.

I have old clothes from my teenage years that are size 14 and no way can it get in them. I'm a 10 at M&S these days, yet I'm a good stone and half heavier than when I was a teenage size 14 hmm

I like their shoes too as they are narrow and don't look like boats on me.

Greengardenpixie Sat 05-Dec-15 15:56:19

Well i bought a Boden coat in the end. Got 30% off and my £10 voucher so it was only about £120. Not bad for a wool coat.

Floisme Sat 05-Dec-15 16:16:35

I'm normally an 8-10 but in Zara I'm usually Medium.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now