Talk

Advanced search

sheer lipstick similar to clinique black honey but lighter

(6 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Fri 04-Dec-15 20:18:33

I love clinique black honey sheer lipstick because I can build it up. I fancy trying something lighter though. I don't want very red, bright pink or brown, I would like a nice raspberry colour or something similar. A deeper natural sort of shade. I've seen revlon lip butter in berry smoothie mentioned and this sounds good but for some reason I can't pick it up in my town. Its just not stocked. Is there anything similaraanyone can recommend?

Awks Fri 04-Dec-15 20:45:47

I swear by these from Superdrug. They're better than Clinique's chubbystick and the pigment is lovely and they don't dry your lips at all www.muastore.co.uk/mua-power-pout-crazy-in-love

TennesseeMountainPointOfView Fri 04-Dec-15 21:04:36

The Soap & Glory sticks are good, very similar texture to Black Honey. I've got the Purple Rain one and I like it a lot.

Cheesymonster Sat 05-Dec-15 03:03:58

Revlon lip butter in berry smoothie.

keeponkeepinon Sat 05-Dec-15 07:22:49

I'll look those up thanks! They look a bargain too!

Fozzleyplum Sat 05-Dec-15 12:14:38

My usual lipstick is black honey, but I use also use this for a change. I would say it looks like a subtle raspberry shade once it's on, and it also works as a very effective lip balm.

www.lookfantastic.com/lanolips-lip-ointment-with-colour-spf-15-apples-12.5g-blister/11121835.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now