Talk

Advanced search

Next delivery

(7 Posts)
Greengardenpixie Thu 03-Dec-15 20:06:44

It used to be so good! Now its soooo crap! I ordered a dress that was due in a week to then be due in a month. Now its saying this:
Your courier has your order and is planned for delivery before January 7th wtf?????? So the courier takes a month to deliver it?
I ordered a pair of shoes to arrive today. I opted for 6-9 next day delivery. The jury is out whether they will come tonight. It says they have been packed and left the warehouse!!! [ no mention of courier collected?]
Maybe its to do with the courier changing recently. There delivery was second to none before. Anyone else experience crappy service or is it just me?

MiniCooperLover Thu 03-Dec-15 20:15:48

I guess it must depend on whether they have many couriers in your area or not? I've had one instance when it told me delivery would be a week so I changed to Instore and it turned out my courier was on holiday. Otherwise next day without fail (sorry blush)

GingerFoxInAT0phat Thu 03-Dec-15 20:26:16

Mine is always next day (unless a large item)

Greengardenpixie Thu 03-Dec-15 20:32:45

Dont be sorry. I am sure its cause our courier has changed. Just finding it annoying!

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Thu 03-Dec-15 21:22:54

My courier has changed too. I saw the lady that used to deliver to me and she said that there are 2,000 new couriers on the road and the old couriers have all had their rounds cut. Perhaps it's not working out.

Jakana Thu 03-Dec-15 21:52:37

Even their clothes and shoes are awful now.

NickNacks Thu 03-Dec-15 21:54:14

Mine is excellent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now