Talk

Advanced search

Please could you lovely people find me a winter coat?

(7 Posts)
workatemylife Thu 03-Dec-15 16:13:04

I have a lovely winter coat but it is starting to fall apart. Trouble is, I can't see another that I like as much. I might be too picky / conservative / stuck in a rut, but I'm sure that I'm not asking the impossible

What I'm looking for:
Full length (ankle rather than knee)
Wool, or wool blend (not a raincoat)
Black (preferably, but I wouldn't rule out other colours)

All help much appreciated. I've dithered around on websites getting nowhere, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Oly5 Thu 03-Dec-15 17:11:56

Have you tried the Jaegar Outlet website? I've just bought two beautiful wool/cashmere coats at a bargain price

SuckingEggs Thu 03-Dec-15 18:49:30

Ha ha, was just going to say the same - I bought a gorgeous wool coat in the Jaeger flash sale.

GetSchwifty Thu 03-Dec-15 21:00:10

www.stories.com/gb/Ready-to-wear/Jackets_Coats/Coats

And other stories have a dark navy one

workatemylife Sun 06-Dec-15 23:52:10

Ooooh thank you! I had no idea that the Jaegar outlet even existed! I very nearly bought one of their coats yesterday, but then wimped out. It looks lovely in the picture but I suspect that it will look like a sack of potatoes on me blush I might come back to it though. I'm fickle.
Stories was great too. I have a much better idea of what I'm looking for at least, thanks to your help.

tethersend Mon 07-Dec-15 19:30:19

This is nice

iwannadancewithsomebody Mon 07-Dec-15 22:25:03

Not floor length but just lovely!

m.houseoffraser.co.uk/Pied+a+Terre+Hallie+Funnel+Neck+Coat/217618638,default,pd.ht

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now