Talk

Advanced search

(P)leather leggings/trousers

(5 Posts)
Longleggedlovely Thu 03-Dec-15 15:46:18

I quite fancy a pair of these for NY, we've got a party to go to but it's a house party so not fancy cocktail dresses and I don't want to wear jeans. My issue is I'm a size 14 can I get away with them? And what top to wear?

I've got pretty good and very long (36"inside leg) legs but carry weight on my tummy! This means I'm limited to shops I can buy them from next, ASOS etc

Longleggedlovely Thu 03-Dec-15 23:10:22

Has no one else got any?

TheMightyMing Thu 03-Dec-15 23:13:13

Next ones are fab, I bought 3 pairs last year, they wash perfectly. Not sure whether the long would be long enough for your lovely long legs though , mine are v short.

CountryRoadTakeMeHome Thu 03-Dec-15 23:28:59

Yes next good I'm 5ft 9 and got the reg size 8. Stops a little short on me so probably should have gone for the long. I could have got away with the size 6 as next always come up large. I am a defo 8 so it's all vanity sizing!

As for tops I would suggest something like a sequin bum to thigh skimming number in a black/silver/ gold.

Sonotkylie Fri 04-Dec-15 09:25:39

Next here too. And I agree could have gone down a size from usual but was too chicken! I would almost wear without bum covering because they are that flattering, but I agree a longer party top might be best. Do a big order with a few sizes of the leggings and lots of tops and try them all at home in peace? Its only 1 delivery charge or free if you pick up in store. I am really unlucky with their stock in shops so always get it delivered!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now