Talk

Advanced search

Fashion blogs

(11 Posts)
AppleSnapple Thu 03-Dec-15 13:38:35

What ones, if any, do you look at? I know it's obviously a very personal thing and depends on own style and taste but don't know where to start in finding out where to look, let alone who to follow!
Any suggestions?

SayAGreatBigThankyou Thu 03-Dec-15 13:41:12

F (I tend to use pinterest)

WoodleyPixie Thu 03-Dec-15 13:44:28

styleguile
poppys-style
whatlouwore365
doesmybumlook40

I like Joanna at poppys-style however her shopping just lately is way out of my price range.
DMBL40 has upped her budget as well, I suspect due to a lot more freebies just lately
styleguile again not really my kind of fashion but I like reading her blog
whatlouwore lots of boden but shes nice and her blog reads well.

I find it difficult to find blogs that are aimed at me, mid to low budget, 39, mum of teenagers, size 14/16. Most blogs seem to be either slim, huge budgets or plus size blogs that again aren't my range.

Fabellini Thu 03-Dec-15 13:45:54

I quite like "doesmybumlook40" and "Susie so so". I like the way they write as well as the stuff they wear....mostly.
There's another one called "all worn out" that was started by a group of women who used to all contribute, but most of them don't any more.

Donge13 Thu 03-Dec-15 14:02:33

Ystyle is worth a look in Facebook if you are on it.

AppleSnapple Thu 03-Dec-15 17:29:30

Brill- thanks all! I'm mid (to late) thirties with low to medium budget, my aim for 2016 is to buy less but maybe spend a tiny bit more- one good quality top instead of 2 crappy ones etc!

Looking forward to checking out all of the above!

I far prefer Pintrest tbh.

AlwaysBeYourself Fri 04-Dec-15 02:23:17

Instagram is a brilliant place to look at what other women are wearing.

BrendaandEddie Fri 04-Dec-15 05:32:42

Loads of threads on this in archives

homebythesea Fri 04-Dec-15 07:28:24

My favourite is midlifechic for the clothes and for the "life" aspect- mum of teens, struggling with work/life balance etc. All the above, too

homebythesea Fri 04-Dec-15 07:29:45

My fashionable 40's and My midlife fashion are good but the latter' writing will make your teeth itch

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now