Talk

Advanced search

Accessories for this party dress

(7 Posts)
Windowbasket Wed 02-Dec-15 16:27:28

I have bought this dress in blue for a Christmas party. It's lovely! But I need help with accessories - can anyone suggest anything to glitz it up, I'm not good at this sort of thing - normally live in jeans!!

www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Dresses/Smart-Day-Dresses/WH873/Womens-Chic-Full-Skirted-Dress.html

Windowbasket Wed 02-Dec-15 20:20:55

Bump smile

Merguez Wed 02-Dec-15 20:23:28

Nice dress.

Neckline is tricky for a necklace. I'd suggest silver cuff or lots of bracelets and big earrings.

Merguez Wed 02-Dec-15 20:25:28

This is nice but ££££.

Maybe try and find something similar but cheaper?

www.johnlewis.com/nina-b-teardrop-silver-open-cuff-bangle-silver/p1991346

Windowbasket Wed 02-Dec-15 20:40:33

Hi Merguez - thank you for the link - wow that's lovely but £££! I was thinking the same re: the accessories - just need to keep searching for that elusive stand-out piece that I can afford!

KateSpadeAddict Wed 02-Dec-15 20:50:02

I can’t seem to find any on their website but if you have a matalan near you you should go in there and have a look at their accessories. Some are great and most for under £20. They quite often have a sale on some bits too and I go in and get earnings etc for £2/3 which is great if you only wear them once or twice for a particular outfit grin. I get complimented on my matalan jewellery a lot as I think it looks better than it is - I always just say thanks! blush

Windowbasket Wed 02-Dec-15 20:54:46

Great - thank you so much! I've spent enough on the dress as it is so definitely need to make some savings elsewhere grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now