Talk

Advanced search

Something like Victoria secret but not so...

(5 Posts)
Karcheer Tue 01-Dec-15 20:47:10

Clearly I've turned into a prude. My mum said my young cousin (15) wanted something from VS for christmas, so I popped in there to pick something up. In my mind I'd envisaged getting her pjs as I think perfumes are very personal.
Anyway, I couldn't see anything I felt was appropriate, so I looked at the perfumes and they either referenced sex or looked very sexy (bottles in basques etc).
Clearly I'm a prude, but I just don't feel comfortable buying her anything that sexy :/

What do 15 year olds like that don't look like that?...

AmberNectarine Tue 01-Dec-15 22:24:40

Jack wills do lovely PJs karcheer, and they have a lot of currency with 15yos! See also Hollister, Abercrombie etc.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Tue 01-Dec-15 23:23:08

My 13.6yo DD likes Pink which is a sister of VS. Aimed at teens/young 20s .

I bought her 5 pairs of underpants (she chose) they were cotton, good strong colours, well made, surprisingly 'decent' grin

Providing your cousin doesn't mind having the name Pink on the waistband of her drawers!

Heaveniswaiting Wed 02-Dec-15 09:35:32

I second VS Pink. My 13 year old has a few bits from there, it's much more appropriate.

ItGoesWithoutSaying Wed 02-Dec-15 09:53:30

My teenage DD also has a VS obsession. I was a bit hmm until I realised she wanted the Pink hoodies, t-shirts, etc, and not the lacy thongs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now