Talk

Advanced search

Please help - lovely Christmas ideas FOR ME

(12 Posts)
teawamutu Tue 01-Dec-15 18:31:29

Dh nagging me. I'm about to be 40, two youngish dc and work ft so knackered.

Love bags, boots, clothes but have too many.

Is there a lovely indulgent thing that will make me feel elegant, put together or fabulous without costing £££?

SecretBondGirl Tue 01-Dec-15 18:37:54

A deep massage, facial, manicure, pedicure and if u can stretch to it a hair restyle

Sparkletastic Tue 01-Dec-15 18:39:08

Jewellery?

teawamutu Tue 01-Dec-15 18:41:40

Love the idea of treatments. Dh did offer spa day with friend/mum but tbh I'd rather have a day alone blush

gBean Tue 01-Dec-15 18:44:15

I don't understand the concept of too many bags/boots.

teawamutu Tue 01-Dec-15 18:52:28

Well no, me either but I guess it can look like 'another one for the pile'...

BoJolly Tue 01-Dec-15 18:56:48

A lovely pair of cashmere gloves and/or a cashmere scarf.

Potterwolfie Tue 01-Dec-15 19:13:04

Luxury socks in cashmere or merino, a rally nice pen, new pyjamas, gorgeous chunky scarf, slippers, Jo Malone smellies, a new watch. . .fsmile

Allgunsblazing Tue 01-Dec-15 19:19:36

A haircut. Seriously.
Failing that, some diamonds smile

slug Tue 01-Dec-15 19:28:18

My lovely friend bought me a Hermes scarf for my birthday. I was a bit non plussed as I'm definitely not a Hermes scarf sort of person. However, I've come to treasure it as it adds a certain 'something' to many outfits and I'm surprised at how versatile it is.

teawamutu Thu 03-Dec-15 17:57:33

Decision made and hints dropped:
A leather notebook cover I will use and love every day.
Becksondergaard scarf
Wonder woman Converse

Don't shoot me down for the latter, I will feel cheerful every time I wear them..

MrsMillions Thu 03-Dec-15 18:50:28

I see you're sorted but for future reference I highly recommend a spa day on your own. Did it on my birthday last year, 'twas bliss. Only reason I didn't repeat this year was being 8 months pregnant with DD2.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now