Talk

Advanced search

small size heels help

(10 Posts)
Donge13 Tue 01-Dec-15 16:46:47

Dd2 is 18 and has size 1 1/2 feet. She normally wears trainers, converse, dolly shoes or uggs, basically anything that she can get in her size, what she would really like is a pair of going out shoes. A nice high heel. I have been looking for days and can't find anything! Was wondering if by some miracle anyone knows where we could get a pair of size 2 ( we think this would be a better size than trying to get a half size ) heels ?? Please!

TigerTeatime Tue 01-Dec-15 16:59:27

Shoesofprey.com may be able to make some as they do from size 12.5 - expensive though as its made to your specification.

mimiasovitch Tue 01-Dec-15 17:11:14

I worked with a woman who was tiny - under 5 foot with size 2 feet - as did all her sisters and mother. She always wore towering heels and had to get them from China I believe.

EmilyPunkhurst Tue 01-Dec-15 21:26:17

I think this is where clearance warehouse come in to their own. I love them anyway (because what's not to love about 70% off) but it's definitely true that they end up with lots of stock in less average sizes. I know that to my cost as I have exceedingly average sized feet and they rarely have my size.

Anyway, I just had a look on The Outnet and they have lots of size 2s (although hardly any size 1.5). It's £££ so almost certainly not right for your daughters budget - when I was her age I wanted shoes in volume - but there are others to look at.

Also, private sales like Brandalley & Secret Sales. Again, tend to have the smaller sizes available and the pricing is way more reasonable than the Outnet. You have to sign up though (if you haven't already).

gBean Tue 01-Dec-15 21:37:05

Forbiddenheels.co.uk

Hadmeathello Tue 01-Dec-15 21:50:18

New Look do small size heels in the ladies section. I got a pair of size 2s for DD for her prom. These are an examplehttp://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/silver-textured-cut-out-heels-_359185292

tethersend Tue 01-Dec-15 22:02:07

The little shoe shop

tethersend Tue 01-Dec-15 22:03:13

pretty small shoes

nooddsocksforme Tue 01-Dec-15 22:17:28

carvela shoes do size 2 on the kurt geiger website. I am size 3 and carvela shoes are neatly sized

Donge13 Tue 01-Dec-15 22:29:33

Thanks to you all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now