Talk

Advanced search

Winter fake tan for face

(11 Posts)
Cat2014 Sun 29-Nov-15 21:40:03

I need a Facial fake tan, I look so much better with a Bit of a glow! Any recommendations please? And do you wear bb cream over it if you normally wear bb cream? I read good reviews of st tropez gradual face tan moisturiser has anyone tried this?

Valdeeves Sun 29-Nov-15 21:51:17

I just palmers cocoa butter gradual tan everywhere and it does the job

BrendaandEddie Sun 29-Nov-15 21:53:05

those clarins drops

KissMyFatArse Sun 29-Nov-15 21:55:09

Bare minerals fake tan for face, goes on tinted so you make sure you're not missing anywhere then rinse in morning. One application enough for a nice glow

Nettletheelf Sun 29-Nov-15 22:50:37

Don't bother with the Clarins drops. Big disappointment. The St Tropez face oil is fab.

HappyGirlNow Mon 30-Nov-15 07:57:58

I use st tropez gradual tan - the body one and the face one (although often just use the body one on my face). It's amazing. Great colour, streak-free, idiot proof, dries very quickly and doesn't stink. Love it.

I use the medium/dark one but there's a light/medium one too..

FormerlyKnownasFK Mon 30-Nov-15 08:02:05

Elemis Total Glow

burnishedsilver Mon 30-Nov-15 08:22:26

I use Clarins but I prefer the body gel (on my face) to the facial version. A little touch is all that's needed.

BrendaandEddie Mon 30-Nov-15 08:36:34

I've worked out how to make the clarins drop work. You need a certain sort of facecream and hardly any of it and it needs to be winter

maybemyrtle Mon 30-Nov-15 09:37:27

Clarins drops. Use with a dry-ish cream. Takes the grey winter edge off without looking fake. Perfect.

YourBubzYourRulzHun Mon 30-Nov-15 10:06:48

I love the Clarins drop but yes you do need a moisturiser that is sinks in easily. The one I'm using now is quite 'dry', it sinks in straight away and the drops works better. The last moisturiser I had was a bit more fluid and oily and I needed more of the drops to see a difference.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now