Talk

Advanced search

Quick, Sephora, what to get?

(7 Posts)
TheSpectreOfMorningtonCrescent Sat 28-Nov-15 23:11:54

Son is in la,his gf is a makeup aholic fan, so she will get. For me, old bag, blonde blue eyes and dd 17 blonde too.
If not Sephora what else? I suggested nyx but she says Mac is cheaper.

Judydreamsofhorses Sun 29-Nov-15 00:57:33

Josie Maran gel blush pot, Kt Von D liquid eyeliner.

CuttedUpPear Sun 29-Nov-15 01:00:11

Make up brushes!
My sis sent me some from the USA, they are amazing.

Housewife2010 Sun 29-Nov-15 16:52:24

The Sephora value sets. Have a look on line. I have the Superstars one which is amazing. I've bought the lipstick ones the last couple of years too.

Patapouf Sun 29-Nov-15 16:52:41

Nyx is a cheaper brand than Mac but Mac is much cheaper in the U.S. and nyx is launching in superdrug/boots here.
Sephora is brilliant, I'd go for Fresh products, hourglass and tarte for starters. Some of it is available here but much pricier. Ambient lighting products from hourglass, tarte Amazonian clay blush and the lip sugar stuff from Fresh!

Hangingbasket14 Sun 29-Nov-15 19:07:25

Anastasia of Hollywood brow wizz and anything by Tarte, especially their gift sets which are great value.

ledgeoffseason Mon 30-Nov-15 03:38:22

Was going to start thread when home as so pleased with sephora haul... Bare escwntuals zip case with pressed foundation, veil, concealer, bronzer and luminizer $34, contouring stick sephora own brand $20, Josie Maran argan milk travel size $20 and fresh small sized sugar rose lip balm and gloss pack $18. Also going to go back and get cult products box, bit like the m&s calendar but better products I think. Hurrah for sephora!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now