Talk

Advanced search

Laser hair removal

(5 Posts)
PebbleTTC Sat 28-Nov-15 22:07:26

Hi all, Iv been using philips lumea laser for the last few months, it has worked brilliant on my legs but it's a different story on my face!

Has anyone any tips? Iv been using it every two weeks but not getting great results

PebbleTTC Sun 29-Nov-15 10:32:43

Bump

Wolpertinger Sun 29-Nov-15 16:50:08

I gave up on my face and had electrolysis instead (was having professional IPL not Lumea). Facial hair is very very persistent in regrowing and has a tendency to start regrowing just as long but pale enough to not get picked up by the laser. In the end the nurse advised me to stop wasting my money. Got amazing results on legs and under arms though.

Have been doing electrolysis for a year now and am doing from 30 min weekly to 10 min every 3 weeks. Very pleased with it.

PebbleTTC Sun 29-Nov-15 18:13:06

Is it very painful? I just wanted an at home solution as getting time during business hours is near impossible.

Wolpertinger Sun 29-Nov-15 19:25:12

I find it really varies - some days I could fall asleep while it's being done and other days it's really unpleasant.

Sympathies, I think I've spent a fortune on hair removal over the years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now