Talk

Advanced search

Best conditioners for damaged hair

(5 Posts)
spankingnewme Sat 28-Nov-15 16:53:53

Hi looking for advice I've read on here before the best hair conditioners were ones which were sulfate free is that right? Can anyone recommend any particular good brands? My hair is bleached, dry falling out by the handful and badly needs pampering and also deep conditioning

MagicFinger Sat 28-Nov-15 19:27:14

The only one that's ever worked for me is Clairol herbal essences, it's miraculous.

Clairol also do one which comes is small gold, brown and red tubes which is much more intensive.

tiredandhungryalways Sat 28-Nov-15 19:31:50

The absolute best thing for hair especially if damaged is mustard oil. I kid you not it is fantastic rub it into your scalp and then into rest of hair everyday (only a bit if leaving home) and put on tonnes of at home all day you will see a hugeeee difference x

TrionicLettuce Sat 28-Nov-15 19:34:37

Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor works wonders on over-bleached hair.

MoriartyIsMyAngel Sat 28-Nov-15 21:10:34

Redken Extreme Strength Builder - which is a protein conditioner (don't use it too often, once a month is enough), and Macadamia Deep Repair deep conditioner for hydration. They're pricey but worth it. I don't think you can buy either in the shops, though I could be wrong. I get mine from Feel Unique. I also use shampoo and conditioners without silicons/SLS which are drying - Aveda, Redken, Joico. And I've found you get better hydration by using the deep conditioner after the regular conditioner, not instead of.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now