Talk

Advanced search

Neutral square silk scarf with red accents or detailing - do they exist?!

(10 Posts)
soulsurfer Sat 28-Nov-15 07:34:00

I'm trying to find a square silk scarf in what I thought would be a very easy to find, popular colour way!

A neutral base - so whites, creams, beiges, can be patterned or plain, with some red details - this could be red swirls or some red shapes - as long as it's a neutral scarf with red accents as opposed to the other way round. No dark colours like navy or grey.

Well, I have looked everywhere and can't find a thing. Is there anyone out there who's seen what I'm describing or does it not exist? smile

soulsurfer Sat 28-Nov-15 10:39:37

Bump smile

Donge13 Sat 28-Nov-15 11:41:09

www.aspinaloflondon.com/products/the-marylebone-silk-scarf-in-berry?currency=GBP&gclid=CMWU9aqEs8kCFcgSwwodnosNjQ&gclsrc=aw.ds something like this?

Donge13 Sat 28-Nov-15 11:58:01

ink{http://m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/jaeger-brushstroke-silk-scarf-natural-beige/p2027573?un\m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/jaeger-brushstroke-silk-scarf-natural-beige/p2027573?u]]n}jttt_vpdp=yes&unn_jttvv_fromproduct=unn_product12#pagee_loaded or this?

GreenSand Sat 28-Nov-15 12:06:52

map
maybe too dark

would touch of blue-grey be OK?
too red?

soulsurfer Sun 29-Nov-15 10:07:51

Oh lovely - I'll have a look at these links now! thanks

soulsurfer Sun 29-Nov-15 10:15:43

Absolutely adore the Burberry one but they only do that version in a 'slim' style instead of a square one. sad

The Jaeger brushstroke one is also lovely but isn't square either unfortunately.

The Jaeger basketweave and Aspinall Marylebone ones are nice, I am wondering if maybe they are too red - it might be that I end up with no other alternatives however!! Hmm... see... I thought this would be such an easy task but it is quite difficult!! grin

soulsurfer Sun 29-Nov-15 13:29:47

Just a last bump to see if anyone has seen any others? smile

Donge13 Sun 29-Nov-15 15:09:38

Op have you looked at Liberty on line?

SomeKindOfDeliciousBiscuit Mon 30-Nov-15 01:58:11

Depends if you want to spend loads, but try hermes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now