Talk

Advanced search

What's a cool watch for a 16yo boy?

(8 Posts)
ZaZathecat Fri 27-Nov-15 15:13:23

That's if they even ever wear a watch? Are there any super-cool brands at the moment?

JacobFryesTopHatLackey Fri 27-Nov-15 15:22:34

I got a storm watch for my 16th birthday and I still wear it 10 years later. I don't know if they're still cool but I always aspired to own one.

My Dp loves his fossil watch and covets my steampunk style cuff watch, which I bought from an etsy seller in America www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CuckooNestArtStudio?ref=profile_shopname

ZaZathecat Fri 27-Nov-15 15:23:47

Thanks Jacob, i'll have a look.

dreamingofsun Fri 27-Nov-15 15:24:39

my son has a hugo boss one, think he might have got it from assos. its very very large - that seemed to be the most important thing

cressetmama Fri 27-Nov-15 16:58:06

DS16 has a Guess watch, bought duty free. It's very large but he feels great wearing it.

Luxyelectro Fri 27-Nov-15 17:04:19

What's your budget?

ZaZathecat Sat 28-Nov-15 14:22:22

Sorry I had techno problems and couldn't respond but thanks for your answers. I have since thought why not get a 'smart' watch instead, not an Apple which is really expensive but one of the cheaper alternatives up to about £50 so any recommendations welcome.

jamtartandcustard Sat 28-Nov-15 17:29:36

My husband loved his pebble watch (he's only just 29 so still young-ish).
It was on a Black Friday deal somewhere for under £50. Maybe currys? I'm not sure where really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now