Talk

Advanced search

Ultimate/wishlist beauty buy

(5 Posts)
supersalmon1 Fri 27-Nov-15 09:45:40

I had a baby 5 months ago so my skincare regime has slightly gone out of window...I'm getting back on track but obviously don't have the time I used to have. However! Christmas is fast approaching and I would like to be able to give people (mainly my brother in law who likes a specific request) a selection of beauty products to choose from. My skin is quite dry after having my son and I get the occasional break out...so, what would be your wish list product to request? Budget £50. Obviously I'm looking for a unicorn but in my head this product will change my life!

TimeToMuskUp Fri 27-Nov-15 10:25:32

Mine would be skin serum. Just posted about this on the serum thread, but my dull, dry skin with large pores has been revolutionised with serum.

Could you find time to go and look around the beauty counters and find some stuff you really love? For suit-everyone stuff I'd ask for Naked palettes, because they're just lovely. And for reviving your skin I'd go for Ren products - they do a wipe-off mask that's great for making you glow when you're tired.

ZaraW Fri 27-Nov-15 10:34:39

I bought the REN box from M&S usual price £100 on offer for £50 its really good.

supersalmon1 Fri 27-Nov-15 10:36:47

Ooh yes, I've had some REN products before and they were lovely. Thank you both, I'll look into those.

NathalieM Fri 27-Nov-15 14:38:57

My friend had a similar problem after she had her first child. Someone recommended Temple Spa to her and she swears by their moisturiser for sensitive skin. They might be a bit out of your budget but they've got black Friday discounts today on lots of skincare bundles - www.templespa.com/spa-skincare-offers. Might be worth a look?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now