i bought a Joules breton

(9 Posts)
BrendaandEddie Thu 26-Nov-15 21:41:42

and i now hate it as it has the twatty JOULES sign on it
do you have a brand you hate?

amazonianwoman Thu 26-Nov-15 22:09:40

Can you unpick it?!

BushyTailedPony Fri 27-Nov-15 07:23:19

Tommy Hilfiger (sp?) - those wee daft flags on everything.
Lascoste and Ben Sherman shirts.
Cheap Ralf Lauren stuff - polo shirts etc where it's all about being 'designer)
Agree - joules is v bad for this. Cath kidson also.

jamtartandcustard Fri 27-Nov-15 13:08:41

totally agree, I love a Breton and lots of people rave about the joules ones as they are thicker, but I just cant stand the 'joules' written on the back. it just makes it look inside out or a defect.
amazonianwoman its printed so you cant unpick. and its on the outside, just below the neckline. its horrid.

lurkingabit Fri 27-Nov-15 13:12:50

I hate logos, all of them. Tho I don't really mind the Tommy H little flag. Is there one I partictularly hate? Hate nearly all the handbag ones, esp that awful 'MICHAEL KORS' written across a bag. and the awful big dangly yoke with the big MK in a circle. Hate the Chanel 'CC', hate all of them. I have been known to tear off gently remove branding. <grump>

amarmai Fri 27-Nov-15 13:46:53

can you cover it with sequins/ beads. ?

maggiesnells Fri 27-Nov-15 14:31:10

Ah SO annoying. Have you tried Boden or Atterley Road for one? I just bought one off the recommendation from this blog ... She seems to wear them a lot of hoping its ok!

amazonianwoman Mon 30-Nov-15 21:28:26

I have 3 Seasalt Bretons - no logos smile

burnishedsilver Mon 30-Nov-15 21:38:35

I'm not a fan of logos in general but for some reason they don't bother me so much on gym gear.

There's a bag I love that I would buy if I could figure out how to remove the words "michael kors" without destroying the bag.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now