Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for a special treat....for me!

(4 Posts)
herethereandeverywhere Tue 24-Nov-15 15:04:49

I've just got a hard-earned bonus from work and was going to spend some of it on a nice thing for myself (and save the rest for a rainy day).

So, I'd prefer a 'thing' (clothes/accessories/jewellery) rather than an experience like a spa day. I was thinking of spending between £200-£1000.

What do you think I should get? I'd love some ideas, esp. as I'm off on a shopping day on Friday.

mowglik Tue 24-Nov-15 15:12:25

Ooo lucky you I'd be making my wish list already! Have you already got good basics? If not I'd say a good quality wool coat, nice leather bag in a neutral (or accent) colour, cashmere gloves/wristwarmers/scarf and hat so you feel snuggly every time you put them on.

If you'd rather indulgent things then I recently got the aspinal grand luxe jewellery box and love it, keep stroking it and love the look of it on my dresser

Currently on my wish list is a list of stacking rings I really like the way they look and would mix up thin plain ones with eternity style rings, you could wear them together or separately and get loads of wear of them

mowglik Tue 24-Nov-15 15:15:47

Sorry didn't think to add links!

jewellery box
stacking rings

Donge13 Tue 24-Nov-15 15:28:29

ink{http://www.gemporia.com/en-gb/product/1-8ct-diamond-9k-gold-set-of-3-stacker-rings/cikk29/?p=cikk29%2f&\www.gemporia.com/en-gb/product/1-8ct-diamond-9k-gold-set-of-3-stacker-rings/cikk29/?p=cikk29%2f]]&}fp1=ppc&&_fp2=292407653&_fp3=21123034373&gclid=cjn01tovqckcfyvpwgodopge0w something like this ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now