Talk

Advanced search

what to wear with white skinny jeans? help please!

(13 Posts)
TheBitchOfDestiny Tue 24-Nov-15 11:36:03

I have bought some topshop Leigh white skinny jeans, OMG., I love them, they look amazing on they make my arse and legs look great. but I don't know what shoes to wear with them, none of my shoes go with them, I have tried uggs, converse and nike air max. (these are literally the only shoes I own other than black platform ankle boots which definitely wont go)...and I also don't know what colours / styles would look best with them ie on the top half

so any suggestions of what to wear with them?, I love them so much I am happy to buy a new pair of shoes just purely to wear with them

or are they more summer wear...hmmm hope not as I LOVE THEM have I said that blush

SheHasAWildHeart Tue 24-Nov-15 11:38:43

Summer time with some wedges, maybe? Or some light/tanned coloured ankle boots?

73dexter Tue 24-Nov-15 11:46:34

Have a look on pinterest. There are loads of ideas of what shoes to wear with white jeans.

Seeyounearertime Tue 24-Nov-15 11:54:05

stylishlyme.com/how-tos/white-skinny-jeans-fall/

I really like this outfit smile

Kennington Tue 24-Nov-15 11:55:28

Check out emmanuelle alt
She definitely works a black ankle boot with white skinnies and a slouchy knit

ExasperatedAlmostAlways Tue 24-Nov-15 12:01:28

Hiya, yip my white skinnys always get put away with my summer clothes and brought back out in spring, sorry.

TheBitchOfDestiny Tue 24-Nov-15 12:23:08

oooh i LOVE that outfit too seeyou

perhaps tan boots are the way forward

Vaia Tue 24-Nov-15 12:38:29

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Twinklestein Tue 24-Nov-15 14:30:26

I've got cream skinny jeans and I love wearing them in the winter. They look nice with a cashmere jumper in a lightish shade - I've got cream, pink, pale blue, lilac, grey & camel.

I wear them with beige boots or grey or snakeprint boots and I do sometimes wear them with black boots. When I wear them with a navy peacoat I wear navy suede boots.

TreadSoftlyOnMyDreams Tue 24-Nov-15 14:55:03

Something like this?
www.thewhitecompany.com/clothing/knitwear/jumpers/oversized-poncho--silver-grey-marl/
or
www.thewhitecompany.com/clothing/knitwear/jumpers/roll-neck-rectangular-jumper--mid-grey-marl/?refCode=ROCNE

lurkingfromhome Tue 24-Nov-15 15:01:50

I wear white skinnies in winter loads - big soft grey jumper layered over a darker grey long vest, big scarf, parka and tan/grey/black ankle boots.

I love wearing white in winter and find white skinnies perfect all year round as you can just pile the knitwear on and they look great.

UnDeuxTroisCatsSank Tue 24-Nov-15 15:53:23

I am with Lurking
I love white skinny jeans in winter.

I wear them with black ankle boots, long vest, grey slash neck knit and a black knitted poncho.

Or with a black camisole top and black blazer for evening.

TheBitchOfDestiny Tue 24-Nov-15 17:16:35

I bought some tan leopard print converse to wear with them, they look great

love lurking and undeux ideas too

thanks for the links tread but white stuff sadly well out of my budget lol

thanks all x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now