Talk

Advanced search

Using Nair Sensitive for the first time

(8 Posts)
Emmasmidgewater Mon 23-Nov-15 18:21:31

Haven't a clue, but shaving gives me an awful rash.
A quick google Wiki says I should exfoliate, trim hair, then have a hot bath then apply the cream. Oh, and do a patch test too.
That seems a real palaver, can't I just slap it on and use the oven timer?
Any expert tips?

Ridingthegravytrain Mon 23-Nov-15 19:05:25

I never did all that faff! And I use it due to rash too. I sit on the loo (as you would if using it) and slap it on all over. It's less messy that way

TheDuckSaysMoo Mon 23-Nov-15 19:06:58

Quick trim then slap it on.

Seeyounearertime Mon 23-Nov-15 19:08:31

I stand in the shower and just whack it on my legs, tummy, chest, arms, sack and crack private areas. Then stand in my bathroom playing on my tablet for 10 minutes or so. Then shower.
I find standing in the shower stops it dripping on the floor. grin

Emmasmidgewater Mon 23-Nov-15 19:27:48

Thanks all. Did it sitting on the loo then walked about the bathroom like John Wayne for 6 minutes. Two observations, it did sting a bit but that went off when I'd scraped it off and showered and it's very smelly.
How long will it take until the hair grows back?

Seeyounearertime Mon 23-Nov-15 19:31:30

Hair growth depends on you tbh, all it does is melt it to the roots.
If you have quick growing hair you'll likely notice stubble within a couple of days.
I always thought it smelt quite nice smile was it the pink £1 from poundland?

villainousbroodmare Mon 23-Nov-15 19:31:53

Starting now, unfortunately. It melts the hair at the skin surface.

Ridingthegravytrain Mon 23-Nov-15 19:35:46

Yeah it gets really prickly very quickly. In don't use it that much anymore for that reason. Very scratchy on pants!! Seems more so than shaving for some reason (for me anyway)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now