Talk

Advanced search

Lovely pj bottoms

(20 Posts)
pseudonymity Mon 23-Nov-15 13:25:33

Can anyone recommend some lovely pj bottoms? I'm not that keen on the offering in the White Company, perhaps everything is sold out there. I'd love it if they were a bit feminine, natural materials, not check or Disney etc.

TimeToMuskUp Mon 23-Nov-15 14:22:09

I love Gap's pyjamas, no idea about the cotton content but they wash beautifully and even manage to look a little lovely whilst you're dossing about the house. Their modal tops in the nightwear range are great, too.

AnneLovesGilbert Mon 23-Nov-15 14:24:42

I love M&S and Hennes, not sure on the exact fabric make up but I have pairs from both that are super soft and incredibly comfy. Nothing beats comfy PJs and I'm in them earlier and earlier each night at the moment!

Madblondedog Mon 23-Nov-15 14:25:15

Love both fat face and white stuff pj's, last ages too

SugarMiceInTheRain Mon 23-Nov-15 14:33:06

I bought myself some super soft M&S ones 2 years ago and they are still lovely to wear (and they get worn a lot!) I can't wait to get them on, and when we have nowhere else to be and are just lounging round the house, I will put them on at the earliest opportunity! grin

jamtartandcustard Mon 23-Nov-15 14:40:17

I love my Boden pj bottoms. Can't comment on the material though but I love them as they are good quality, funky patterns, comfy and have pockets! It's the pockets that really won me over

OnlyLovers Mon 23-Nov-15 14:42:14

Hush. Not cheap but they have decent sales and promotions sometimes.

ShmooBooMoo Mon 23-Nov-15 15:37:46

Joules has some lovely ones!

faustina Mon 23-Nov-15 16:28:17

this place does really lovely pyjama bottoms. Don't worry about the website looking a bit unprofessional, I've ordered a few times now and she is wonderful - will even make to order. It's mainly Liberty print in either silk or tana lawn (cotton)

TheFairyCaravan Mon 23-Nov-15 16:29:45

My favourite pyjamas are from H&M. They were really quite cheap but they're lovely.

thewhitepowerranger Mon 23-Nov-15 17:20:54

Boden. A million times Boden. I* have 2 pairs and they're comfortable, roomy, flattering and wash beautifully. I've had them both for around a year and they look new.

southeastastra Mon 23-Nov-15 17:29:01

i like the joules ones too, i got some in the john lewis sale, very cheap grin

Didiusfalco Mon 23-Nov-15 17:30:18

I have the supersoft M&S ones like a pp. Theyre my favourite and have a high cotton content (think around 80%) would definitely recommend.

bimandbam Mon 23-Nov-15 17:33:02

Another m and s fan here. I got some last month for my birthday and they are lovely. I also got a nightie from there and it's brilliant. It's one of the cool control ones and super comfy in bed. I just doss in pj bottoms and sleep in a nightie.

Etak15 Mon 23-Nov-15 17:35:03

Some lovely ones in a monsoon leaflet I got the other day, the bottoms were floral and the top
Was navy Cami style lace at the top. They were £18 for bottoms £12
For the top. a bit much for my pj budget but really nice.

MummySparkle Mon 23-Nov-15 17:35:22

Love my fat face and catch kidston oh bottoms. As a pp said it was the pockets that did it for me too smile

RaisingSteam Mon 23-Nov-15 21:05:24

Biden worth every penny IMO, I wear them with camisoles or Bravissimo PJ-tops-with-bra things. They are quite a warm brushed cotton fabric though - Gap or somewhere might do finer summer-weight ones.

lucy101101 Tue 24-Nov-15 11:33:35

Primark have some lovely brushed 100% cotton ones in a grey/blue with tiny stars scattered on them. They also have pockets and have washed significantly better than my M&S ones. If I didn't know I would have guessed they were a much more expensive brand.

ThatsHowYouGetAnts Tue 24-Nov-15 13:04:46

I also love Boden, but unlike RaisingSteam I find them quite light. They are fine for cool weather but when it's really cold I wear Hush bottoms as find them much warmer and thicker. Mind you, my house is generally colder than most so perhaps my perspective is skewed grin

Having bought from all the ranges at Boden blush the fabric used for the women's pull-ons is finer than either the men's version, the Johnnie B or the Mini brushed pyjamas.

MsBojangles Tue 24-Nov-15 13:35:13

Hush are amazingly cosy, so comfortable and warm to wear all day change into in the evenings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now