Talk

Advanced search

would anyone like to be a virtual personal shopper?

(7 Posts)
Relentlesslyintherealworld Sun 22-Nov-15 21:35:30

So... I feel lost style-wise. I've lost 3 stone over the last few months so gone from size 22 to 16-18 and I'm feeling a lot more confident but I just do not know what to wear!

I'm 5ft 2 with big boobs, big bum and chunky legs (long boots are a heartbreak).

Things I like wearing: leggings and dresses but struggle with what to put on my feet. I would love to wear long boots but just can't squeeze my legs into most. I have just bought some wide ones from Evans but I am cramming my legs in and need a lie down after putting them on!

I also like wearing jeans and longer tops. I'm currently living in jeans, long vest and jersey cardis but or leggings, just above knee dress and cardi. With flat ankle boots... I don't think the boots are flattering on my legs though.

I'm willing to try new things. I want to feel young (I'm only 28) and a bit stylish.

Can anyone make suggestions?

myotherusernameisbetter Sun 22-Nov-15 21:41:12

I thik what you are wearing sounds fine ;)

But how about boots like these:

www.amazon.co.uk/Rocket-Dog-Womens-Satire-Western/dp/B007X2SYCE/ref=sr_1_22?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1448228273&sr=1-22&keywords=boots

You could wear some fitted jeans instead of the leggings or with thick tights and a wrap over dress or a dress like this:

www.very.co.uk/south-petite-jersey-tea-dressnbsp/1461001355.prd?crossSellType=item_page.recs_1

Relentlesslyintherealworld Sun 22-Nov-15 21:55:01

Ooh, I like both of those. Thanks for the links.

myotherusernameisbetter Sun 22-Nov-15 22:02:19

Just saw this on the same site that might be worth a try?:

www.very.co.uk/dressipi

Well done on the weight loss too - bet you feel (and look) amazing smile

Dowser Sun 22-Nov-15 22:21:48

Are you better with a fit and flare type dress?
Something with a bit more material in the skirt....maybe a skater dress?

If you've got large hips they can emphasise it though.

EverybodyHatesATourist Sun 22-Nov-15 22:54:41

Simply Be do boots in various calf sizes if that's any help

Relentlesslyintherealworld Mon 23-Nov-15 23:07:50

That link to Very's personalised recommendations is fantastic. Thank you so much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now