Talk

Advanced search

Claudia Winkleman's make up range for m & s...

(6 Posts)
herecomesthsun Sun 22-Nov-15 11:29:00

is making me laugh.

Use More Absolutely Loads Eye Set

"Everything else is important but I think we all know that eyeliner is KEY. Get through at least a fifth of the stick on a night out...."

Another eyeliner product

"Love is all you need (plus these two) You already know what I'm going to say- put some on and then put more on after that. Subtlety..."

There is something else called "Panda eyes" I think

grin

MetallicBeige Sun 22-Nov-15 11:32:01

grin I didn't even know this existed. Fabulous! I love Claudia's look, including her heavy fringe which I know is a bit of a marmite thing on here.

MetallicBeige Sun 22-Nov-15 11:34:14

The set with the bag of Percy Pigs! I'm sold.

Though, they have misplaced an apostrophe, 'My Favourite's' tut tut M&S.

FrancesOldhamKelsey Sun 22-Nov-15 11:34:26

Her eye makeup look could not be further than my own, but I want to buy the entire range just because the text makes me laugh. I'll restrict myself to buying the conditioner just in case there's the slightest chance that it makes my hair a tenth as glossy and healthy as hers.

FrancesOldhamKelsey Sun 22-Nov-15 11:40:42

The apostrophe crime is just on the website fortunately; the box itself is titled My Favourites. Somewhere a web designer is being bollocked and saying defensively "but apostrophes are meant to be used to show possession, and it's "her" favourites!"

herecomesthsun Sun 22-Nov-15 14:30:45

modelling the look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now