Talk

Advanced search

Help me chose some boots?

(3 Posts)
CleverPlansAndSecretTricks Sat 21-Nov-15 09:53:00

I live somewhere hot and am hopelessly out of touch with UK fashion. I spend my life in flipflops. I need clothes for 10 days in the UK over Christmas (2 days London and then a week mostly countryside) and the Alps for a week in February and I have been told that a pair of ankle boots is just the thing to update my skinny jeans and old brown skinny chords.

So I need opinions please!

The comfy practical option, and I like the look (but are they any good for London/ city trips/ pub/ christmas events) www.zappos.com/the-north-face-chilkat-iii-pull-on-rain-drum-brown-mediterranea-green

The cheaper stylish option (not really drawn to these but think they are ok and are prob fashionable) www.zappos.com/rocket-dog-soundoff-brown-vintage-worn

Like these ones (but not so useful in the snow/muddy slush?) www.zappos.com/softspots-sofi-drum-brown-raptor

Tealtowel Sat 21-Nov-15 10:15:14

I would get the first and second pairs. Cover two options 1 for the countryside walking and the rubbish weather here then a nicer stylish pair to match with jeans etc when you go out for dinner etc

CleverPlansAndSecretTricks Sat 21-Nov-15 15:55:20

Thanks so much! I do want to get two really, but wondered if they are too similar.

Maybe I need to find a leopard print pair or something...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now