Talk

Advanced search

Have you seen this coat?

(14 Posts)
ANiceSliceOfCake Fri 20-Nov-15 17:31:37

Ok, this is a long shot, I've seen 2 women wearing this coat now and wish I'd of asked where it's from.

It's a casual dark green Parker BUT it has big bright pink flowers on it.

It looks decent quality, a bit of a cool school run type coat.

I can't find it and to be hi nest don't know where to look?

Any ideas?

BaffledShirley Fri 20-Nov-15 17:43:43

This one from Joules? I just googled parka with flowers

NoelHeadbands Fri 20-Nov-15 17:44:09

Joe Browns?

They do one called Perfect Parka I think that's green with pink

BaffledShirley Fri 20-Nov-15 17:44:58

Sorry - here's the green one!

ANiceSliceOfCake Fri 20-Nov-15 18:02:01

It's very similar to that green one you linked baffled the flowers were more bright pink. I've had a google but no luck. So going to ask if I see it again.

Raxacoricofallapatorius Fri 20-Nov-15 18:05:57

Three Mums at our local village primary have this coat. It's the in thing apparently.

I saw it in a catalogue the other day and thought "aaah that's the identikit coat they're all wearing". It was something like Joules or Boden or Cath Kidston. A middle class, ££ catalogue on the coffee table at MIL's house.

coveredinsnot Fri 20-Nov-15 18:06:39

Is it this one?http://www.joules.com/Outlet/Women/Raina/Waterproof-Parka/Grape-Peony?id=S_RAINA%7CGRAPEPE

ANiceSliceOfCake Fri 20-Nov-15 18:10:00

That's the one snot ! It's sold out though! At least I know which one it is now, thank you so much.

MuttonCadet Fri 20-Nov-15 18:15:16

That's actually the first item from Joules, Boden et al that I've thought was nice - am I turning middle class? confused

ANiceSliceOfCake Fri 20-Nov-15 18:18:05

I've never looked at those brands before either, this coat really caught my eye though, looks like it's popular.

Greengardenpixie Fri 20-Nov-15 19:56:54

Is it the Joules parka?

www.outofthecity.co.uk/joules-raina-parka-grape-peony

Raxacoricofallapatorius Fri 20-Nov-15 20:33:33

Greengardenpixie, read the whole thread! grin

EchoJuliet Fri 20-Nov-15 21:53:24

I'm so not a joules/Boden type girl normally but I have this coat and loooooove it! Love that it is a parka but with a pop of colour! Are there any on eBay maybe?? Xx

ANiceSliceOfCake Sat 21-Nov-15 11:07:50

I've had a look on eBay and there are some there. I may have to put this on my Christmas list grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now