Talk

Advanced search

Talk to me about Curling Wands

(7 Posts)
ShirazSavedMySanity Wed 18-Nov-15 12:39:31

I've had a quick search but couldn't find any recent threads about curling wands so wanted some up to date information.

Do you have one? If you do, do you use it?

Which would you recommend which would hold your curls?

I have below shoulder length hair. It has a natural kink to it which isn't nice enough to leave to dry alone so I straighten it ever day. I'd quite like the option of having loose curls in my hair and thought a wand could be an option?

potap123 Wed 18-Nov-15 12:47:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ShirazSavedMySanity Wed 18-Nov-15 13:12:32

Thank you potap123 ...off to google!

Pootles2010 Wed 18-Nov-15 13:15:39

I borrowed a Babyliss Curlpro - they are really great, totally different - you clamp it on, press the button, and your hair disappears up inside-very odd!

But then i saw the price sad £95 at least.

ShirazSavedMySanity Wed 18-Nov-15 13:19:59

Pootles will you hair not get tangled up if it's pulled up inside?

cathyandclaire Wed 18-Nov-15 13:20:15

Both DDs have HerStylers in different barrel sizes (one likes big, bouncy waves and one adds more defined ringlets to her already curly hair SJP style) they're wands with gloves and seem to give brilliant curls which stay. They're very impressed. I got them as Xmas presents a couple of years ago off Amazon (50-60 I think) they were way more expensive elsewhere

Pootles2010 Wed 18-Nov-15 13:22:47

No - and i'm completely cack handed. I don't know what happens in there! It just...works. Its very whizzy, i bet you can find a video on youtoube.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now