Talk

Advanced search

luxury bath/shower products

(19 Posts)
Donge13 Tue 17-Nov-15 23:32:49

Any of you lovely people use a luxurious bath or shower product you would care to recommend please. I am going to ask dp to get me one for xmas but I don't have a clue about these type of things

NewBallsPlease00 Wed 18-Nov-15 08:12:55

Years ago I was bought clarinet shower stuff- they do 2 versions/ they're gorgeous nourish my skin and you literally need only a spot and it goes miles
Every time we are bear duty free or john Lewis price match I stash one/ with daily use a bottle lasted from September to April so whilst expensive I think we'll worth it!

MorrisZapp Wed 18-Nov-15 08:18:22

This is my forte smile

Currently loving anything by Elemis, especially their Frangipani shower cream.

Clarins is indeed gorgeous.

For summer showering, the best fragrance of all time is Korres Guava shower gel.

Molton Brown is insanely overpriced but their eucalyptus shower gel cannot be beaten if you like that kind of thing.

I ordered some French pharmacy stuff from cocooncenter, it wasn't expensive but it's fab stuff and you can't get it in UK shops.

What sort of fragrances do you like?

SheGotAllDaMoves Wed 18-Nov-15 08:22:59

L'occitane bath get in Verbena is very nice for £20.

Ditto Moton Brown body wash in Gingerlilly for £18.

SoWhite Wed 18-Nov-15 08:25:54

I only shop at Lush for this type of thing.

Everything else, no matter how expensive, smells really plastic-y to me.

I'm a huge fan of their bubble bars and Enzymion facial moisturiser.

Judydreamsofhorses Wed 18-Nov-15 09:38:23

Not sure it would be truly classed as "luxury", but I use Korres shower gels, which have fab smells and don't irritate my skin - I find I get thrush with a lot of stuff so while these are a bit more expensive, they're worth it. The fig one is my favourite, but they're all lovely. I also like L'Occitane's almond shower oil.

For the bath I prefer oils, so my Christmas wishlist has Ren Rose Otto and anything from Aromatherapy Associates on it. The AA festive gift sets tend to be really slashed in price after Christmas so I usually stock up on a few in the sales.

mintbiscuit Wed 18-Nov-15 09:40:29

I also like L'Occitane's almond shower oil

Love this stuff. So moisturising and the smell is divine.

NoArmaniNoPunani Wed 18-Nov-15 09:52:45

Neom products are lovely

Donge13 Wed 18-Nov-15 17:29:54

Loving these suggestions, so many to choose from, thanks to you all.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 18-Nov-15 21:18:55

Love L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil too.

And Philosophy (not luxe but nice) some are a bit sweet but worth a small of them.

Madbengalmum Wed 18-Nov-15 21:48:30

Jo malone bath oil, in either red roses or nutmeg and ginger for the winter.
philosophy shower gels are imho the longest lasting

madmomma Wed 18-Nov-15 23:49:25

Jo malone oils. So gorgeous.

Glastokitty Wed 18-Nov-15 23:55:04

I used to love Fenjal, it reminds of my mum. Sadly I can't get it here.

FinallyHere Thu 19-Nov-15 09:40:06

My skin reacts to lots of things, so have had to throw or give away many of the so called luxury brands. My favourites are now Weleda and Aromatherapy Associates (AA), both have lots of different notes from which to pick. Currently on lavender for Weleda and anti-stress for AA. Enjoy.

jamtartandcustard Thu 19-Nov-15 10:06:24

Like pp I always go to lush when I want something special for the bath/shower.
Though one day I would love to buy Chanel no 5 foaming bath. I'll keep saving those boots points ;-)

Donge13 Thu 19-Nov-15 15:57:08

Thanks everyone, I'm going to just write these down and ask dp to choose one for my Christmas gift

beguilingeyes Thu 26-Nov-15 16:19:30

Laura Mercier honey baths...lush. And I got a bottle of Kniepp Lemon bath stuff in a beauty box and absolutely loved it. Gorgeous smell and kind of fizzzy (hard to diescribe. Never seen it in a shop but it's on amazon.

CointreauVersial Thu 26-Nov-15 17:39:41

L'Occitane anything!! I would be quite happy with a trolley dash in there. Everything smells divine.

P1nkP0ppy Thu 26-Nov-15 17:42:52

L'Occitane Almond shower oil and their Lavender Bath Foam - use only a little drop and it lasts for ages, smells divine too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now