Talk

Advanced search

Boots for work?

(4 Posts)

I'm a teacher and usually wear patterned dresses and heels for school. My feet are blimin' freezing in this weather though. Is there such a thing as a stylish but comfy pair of boots I could wear with dresses for work?

Nabootique Wed 18-Nov-15 12:01:30

Depends on what sort of boot you are looking for, but I love Fly London.

jennymac Wed 18-Nov-15 12:49:39

I love Fly London boots also but they are probably a bit casual for work. I work in an office and when wearing skirts or dresses in winter would wear a pair of knee length black stretchy boots. Just bought these this year in M&S and find them comfy enough - www.marksandspencer.com/pointed-toe-stretch-long-boots-with-insolia/p/p22245773.

Nabootique Wed 18-Nov-15 13:54:01

You're probably right, jenny, come to think of it. I wear them to work and it's very casual, but different for a teacher! Although, I met my DD's new teacher the other day and she was wearing Ugg type boots, mini skirt and slouchy H&M (I know because I have it in a different colour!) sweater, but I don't think that's the norm, is it? <derails>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now