Talk

Advanced search

Jeans cut like cigarette pants?

(9 Posts)
TheDowagerCuntess Tue 17-Nov-15 03:25:20

Anyone seen any? Basically, not skinny-as-in-cling-to-every-lump-and-bump, more more skimming, finishing at the ankle and obviously tapered.

Definitely the most flattering cut on me, but damned if I can find any jeans cut like this...

flowers

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Tue 17-Nov-15 04:23:38

Next are selling cigarette jeans. I have a pair and they're lovely!

www.next.co.uk/search?w=Cigarette%20Jeans&isort=score&af=

Didiusfalco Tue 17-Nov-15 04:33:01

M&s have something called a 'relaxed skinny' which ends at the ankle and might fit the bill, £26 - comes in several colours including lighter and darker denim.

fredabear Tue 17-Nov-15 05:26:00

Gap real straight fit like this on me also next high waist slim - but I have chunky legs

MiracletoCome Tue 17-Nov-15 05:57:03

I've got the cream ones which are on that Next page that Martin linked to, they are a very good fit and don't make my legs look huge like most cream jeans, and even better they were only £12. I'm going to get the denim ones in the same style.

hiccupgirl Tue 17-Nov-15 20:43:04

I've got the M&S relaxed skinny jeans and the Next cigarette cut jeans. Both are good jeans but the cigarette ones fit me almost like boot cut jeans. The relaxed skinnies are a better slim fit without being clingy. Both pairs are quite short though in the regular fit and I'm only 5'4''

BrendaandEddie Tue 17-Nov-15 22:19:17

Hm super skinny

Yseulte Wed 18-Nov-15 12:06:46

I like the Next cigarette jeans.

The other thing you could google is skinny boyfriend jeans which are essentially like the Next selection.

Kennington Wed 18-Nov-15 12:30:36

Top shop Baxter
Boden high waisted skinnies are not very skinny either

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now