Talk

Advanced search

What should I buy with my Debenhams gift cards?

(5 Posts)
ShoeJunkie Mon 16-Nov-15 22:41:09

I've got about £50 to spend.
I'm shortly returning to work after maternity leave so would quite like to get some smart-casual clothes that would be suitable for work. I've been living in jeans for most of my mat leave.
I'm 5 foot 8ish, size 12 on top and 14 on the bottom and definitely pear shaped.
I tend to wear teal, navy and purple.
Any thoughts?

I'd struggle to find clothes in Debenhams. I'd be tempted to blow some of it on an Urban Decay Naked palette and the rest on knickers/tights.

Zippingupmyboots Tue 17-Nov-15 08:00:50

I would wait for one of their 25% off periods (recent one just finished) and spend it then.

I can usually find something in the Designers section or one of the brands but couldn't find anything inspiring this season. I wanted a bag, a dress, coat or top and spent ages online but ordered nothing.

Saying that, if you want something basic for work eg black trousers, you could probably find them.

ShoeJunkie Thu 19-Nov-15 08:55:12

Thanks. This is probably why I still have all these gift cards lurking.

Think I will look for some new work trousers and then check out the knickers! grin

PrimalLass Thu 19-Nov-15 09:04:38

My wee local Debenhams has Oasis and Warehouse so I'd have no problem spending £50. Underwear, shoes, beauty stuff ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now