Talk

Advanced search

Aging & lookimg for neck cream for sensitive skin

(4 Posts)
XinaW Mon 16-Nov-15 19:43:08

I've been using Lulu's neck bomb which is great and smells lovely. But I am wondering if there is anything else on the market.

I have very sensitive skin and am 50. The Clinique under eye serum has caused me problems so I think a cream is probably best.

My neck is getting saggy and wrinkles, and annoyingly my cheeks have fallen too....getting old isn't great :0(

Any thoughts folks?

specialsubject Mon 16-Nov-15 19:57:17

yep, that's 50 years of gravity for you. Use sunscreen, don't smoke, eat properly.

smile - takes years off.

Love2dance Tue 17-Nov-15 11:54:13

Agree with special. Lots of water too. Increase intake of fruit and veg if you haven't already. DH had a perforated stomach ulcer this summer and in order to improve his diet and to get him to have more fruit and veg I got a Nutribullet to make smoothies. I use it too now and may be my imagination but feel and look better with the extra fresh veg (eg: kale, banana, frozen berries, almond milk and chia seeds). This is coming from a committed anti-faddy foods woman...I still like biscuits and the odd sausage!
Oh, and if you have £ to spare and want to stop short of the cosmetic surgery route, Retin A is great if used properly. I have sensitive skin and now only use very plain, unscented, inexpensive moisturiser (Cetaphil) under my factor 50 sunscreen.

specialsubject Tue 17-Nov-15 13:38:26

I should add that it is either surgery (for that ridiculous 'my head doesn't match my hands' hollywood look) or there is some evidence that retinols make a tiny difference. Don't expect anyone else to notice.

getting older is a lot better than the alternative.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now