Talk

Advanced search

Electric toothbrush rec

(6 Posts)
Naicecuppatea Mon 16-Nov-15 08:33:31

That can deal with plaque, coffee stains etc. Thank you!

Naicecuppatea Mon 16-Nov-15 10:10:08

Bump! Philips Sonicare EasyClean??

cressetmama Mon 16-Nov-15 12:29:34

The Philips Sonicare is good, but the brushes are (a) expensive and (b) not a patch on Oral B. I have the Braun Sonic Brush and use the Oral B heads, but it is no longer made; I also have the Philips. The Braun is much better, but getting old. I am trying not to think about when it dies.

Joneseygirl77 Mon 16-Nov-15 14:22:28

Most dentists who I know tend to recommend oral b brushes. There will be loads of deals on now coming up to Christmas. I've had both oral b and Phillips (get them at trade shows) and I prefer oral b brushes. They last much longer and get a better clean. Also if you don't already then consider using interdental brushes as they help get rid of plaque well too. Do that in addition to brushing and it should help.

goddessofsmallthings Mon 16-Nov-15 15:17:48

I recently bought the Oral B Pro 3000 from Argos www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4431723.htm#pdpProductReviews

This is a powerful little number that gives excellent cleaning. It's also great at plaque removal and the 'floss action' means I no longer have to faff around with flossing smile

RayofSun Wed 18-Nov-15 23:43:29

I like the oral b brushes although if you travel a lot, Sonicare have a great usb charging system. Definitely by a mains charging (not battery operated) system and wait til after Xmas cos they are always half price!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now