Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

I've got a thing about men's deodorants

(10 Posts)
BrendaandEddie Sun 15-Nov-15 10:28:46

I happened to whiff h's underarms. They smelled very good! I worked out its this dove thing. This scent. (But the compressed version )
Omg. So nice. I'm testing today to see if I grow balls.

orlakielyimnot Sun 15-Nov-15 12:26:05

I use Arm & Hammer for the effectiveness of it. I usually buy the scentless one but this last time I bought "fresh" I think it's called. I'm pretty sure it's for men but it's mild and I prefer it a million times over "baby powder" or "lilac meadows" or whatever crap they think I want my underarms to smell like. Basically I want to smell like I've showered, not rolled about in peonies and baby powder.

TakeMeUpTheNorthMountain Sun 15-Nov-15 12:29:48

I use this all the time!! I recommend it to everyone!

Only the clean comfort one - its lovely. And a much better antiperspirant that women sprays IMO

ILoveNiceGunas Sun 15-Nov-15 12:31:57

I use the men's French Connection push up round stick anti-perspirant. It smells a bit of lemon, not strongly though. Perfectly suitable. Half the price the bionsen push up stick one (aimed at women) I used to use is.

BrendaandEddie Sun 15-Nov-15 14:22:10

The small is lasting forever

BrendaandEddie Sun 15-Nov-15 14:23:02

What with that and the obsession I'm all the smells

BrendaandEddie Sun 15-Nov-15 19:10:46

takeme
WE ARE ONE

RomComPhooey Sun 15-Nov-15 19:15:30

Are men's antiperspirants more effective than women's then?

Greengardenpixie Sun 15-Nov-15 19:16:15

I always use mens deoderant as womens ones dont work on me! hmm

BrendaandEddie Sun 15-Nov-15 20:49:40

This one smells AMAZING

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: