Talk

Advanced search

Necklace for this dress?

(7 Posts)
EvilTwins Sat 14-Nov-15 18:08:15

I have bought this dress to wear for a few things this Christmas including a concert I'm performing in and my work Christmas do. I would really like a necklace to wear with it but everything I have is too small and delicate looking - I wanted something a bit more statement. I prefer silver and I like sparkly. I have big boobs so things that dangle over the ledge look a bit daft. Any suggestions?

TIA.

ThisPasadenaHomemaker Sat 14-Nov-15 18:10:24

Gorgeous dress. Really beautiful.

A necklace would seriously detract from it. The high neck and lace give it all the drama it needs.

A bracelet or earrings instead?

Chewbecca Sat 14-Nov-15 18:12:15

Yes, no necklace, just cuff or bracelet & earrings. Sparkly & silver would work.

EvilTwins Sat 14-Nov-15 18:15:20

I hadn't even thought of that... Thanks! I have suitable earrings and a pretty sparkly bracelet so will go with that.

flowers

MumCodes Sat 14-Nov-15 18:17:06

If you're at on a necklace (and I think I agree with the PPs that a cuff and earrings would look great), have a look at Stella & Dot.

www.stelladot.co.uk/shop/en_gb/jewelry/necklaces/necklaces-all

I love their stuff but can't afford it after getting a bit giddy at a jewellery party and buying a handbag

RomComPhooey Sat 14-Nov-15 18:19:35

I agree - statement earrings and a cuff/chunky bracelet. A necklace would either be too much or lost with the lace at the top.

Vaia Tue 17-Nov-15 15:10:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now