Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fake perfume

(6 Posts)
Palomb Fri 13-Nov-15 15:08:30

What's the consensus on The Perfume Parlour and Perfume People oil you can get?

DH is aghast at the very idea of using fake anything but I don't really care.. Unless it's full of illegal chemicals or something that's going to make me dissolve.

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Fri 13-Nov-15 15:34:22

Mners rave about PP, but the ones I tried were shit.
I think it is that you simply can't replicate some of the more complicated ingredients. I don't think it's coincidence that most of the PP scents that get good reviews are new ones. None of the classics seem to work.

Truckingalong Fri 13-Nov-15 16:09:24

I've had loads from pp. Many misses and some hits. Some Tom Ford ones are great.

Palomb Fri 13-Nov-15 18:31:52

I've had 3 of the Tom Ford ones come today from Amazon (Perfume People) and they smell amazing!

I also had 3 Perfume Parlour ones come but they all seem to smell the same but I haven't tried them all on yet. I'll be interested to know what the ingredients are..

Sloachie Sat 14-Nov-15 00:04:46

I love Perfume Parlour. I have 5 different oils from there and they are all good. A few not quite the same as the branded ones, but still smell good.
Because they are oils they last forever too.

They are so cheap I reckon you've got nothing to lose by trying!

teawamutu Sat 14-Nov-15 14:20:03

I've got loads of Perfume People Jo Malone oils. Some are brilliant, some are not identical but lovely in their own right, some were utter shit (Amber and Lavender smelled like toilet cleaner).

I was contemplating some of the Tom Ford ones - anyone know if the Grey Vetiver's any good?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now