Talk

Advanced search

HD Brows

(6 Posts)
MalmMumma Fri 13-Nov-15 14:04:25

I saw a post on fb of before and after pictures and the HD Brows look amazing. I can't seem to find any info online about what it involves. Anyone care to share their experiences please?

Hastagwhatever Fri 13-Nov-15 14:09:23

I have had mine down which envolved threading,waxing and tweezering my brows then they were tinted.

Expect the tint to give you a comedy brow look for the first 24 hours and I found it better to have let my brows grow out a bit before getting the HD done so a better shape can be achieved.

hellsbellsmelons Fri 13-Nov-15 15:36:31

As PP said - tinting, then waxing, then threading, then plucking.
I have them done every 6-8 weeks.

MalmMumma Fri 13-Nov-15 17:40:18

Thanks. Not sure I'm loving the weird brow for 24 hours but will give it a go and see the results for myself!

TimeToMuskUp Fri 13-Nov-15 19:38:59

I have mine done every 7 weeks and love it. The threading isn't my favourite but it's effective and lasts between visits. After years of over-plucking and madness I now have brows that make other (young) women say "brows on point/brows on fleek". I have no idea what this is, but my elderly ego is choosing to believe it's positive.

itsbetterthanabox Fri 13-Nov-15 23:35:19

It's measuring for the perfect shape, tinting, waxing, threading, plucking, trimming and finishing with brow powder.
You shouldn't look silly for 24 hours. It will just be darker for a little while.
HD brows is a brand but many other beauty therapists and brands use the same techniques just not under trained by HD or using their products. It's the 7 step brow treatment you need whichever brand it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now