Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer & Nails Inc

(5 Posts)
SheHasAWildHeart Thu 12-Nov-15 14:50:42

Just thought I'd share my recommendations with you all!

PK Elasticizer was in my Latest in Beauty box & it's so good! Used it last night, quickly blow dried my hair (cos I didn't want to go to bed with wet hair) but my hair was all lovely and bouncy so I didn't even bother straightening it this morning. I am rarely impressed by a hair product on first go but love this already.

The box also contained Nails Inc Kale Superfood Base Coat and my nails feel so much stronger already this morning! And this is from me, who has the worse nails in the world and has tried everything. (And I just googled it, it's £15 on the Nail Inc website, so my beauty box at £19 is a bargain!)

GreenHamNoeggs Thu 12-Nov-15 15:08:03

Wow! That is amazing. Truly. What a stupendous bargain that box is. I think we should all rush out and order one.

So generous of you to share the news OP! flowers

SheHasAWildHeart Thu 12-Nov-15 15:53:10

Erm thanks for your unneccesary sarcasm.

WaxyBean Thu 12-Nov-15 16:55:46

Fwiw I thought it was a really good value box and loved those two products too.

CuttedUpPear Thu 12-Nov-15 16:57:34

Kale.
You put kale on your nails.

And now you want us all to go out and buy some too?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: