Leave in conditioner

(7 Posts)
Zame Wed 11-Nov-15 14:49:36

Hi all, can anyone recommend a leave in conditioner any better or as good as redken anti snap? My hairs extremely dry and prone to split ends so I'm happy to spend money on a really good one but would prefer to spend less if at all possible

GlitteryFluff Wed 11-Nov-15 14:59:30

Watching this and bumping for us
I get all fuzzy broken bits of hair all over.
Would love for them to go away!

Zame Wed 11-Nov-15 15:35:16

I'm very happy with the one from redken but would prefer not to have to spend £17 ish if there's a Cheap one that will work as well!

biscuitkumquat Wed 11-Nov-15 15:41:02

It's not cheap, unfortunately, but the Paul Mitchell leave-in is really good & you only use a small sized amount so it does last ages n

Zame Wed 11-Nov-15 16:03:53

Is it the leave in moisturiser? Does it protect from heat? I'm using two pumps of redken at the moment for my above the shoulder hair so if this is more economical it might be worth a go

internaldiscord Wed 11-Nov-15 16:28:15

i use this balm by Umberto Giannini. great for setting a blow dry overnight and works for my dry ends. the shampoo and conditioner in this range is also lovely and always 3for2 or some other offer at Boots. avoid their leave-in conditioner spray in the range tho, it's useless!

Zame Wed 11-Nov-15 18:15:01

Oh that looks good , I'll look out for it when I'm next in boots thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now