Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any bra experts out there please?

(6 Posts)
TooOldforThisMalarkey Wed 11-Nov-15 13:19:45

Hi

I have huge norks and struggle to find comfy bras (despite going to Bravissimo for the last 6 years+). I am a 34G and the only bra I have ever found comfortable is the Fantasie Esme. Last year I went to Bravissimo to get some more but was told they were being discontinued. I went home and bulk bought on ebay.

However, they are now sagging and I am in desperate need for some more. I have a huge project on which means I can't get to the shops so need to order online and wondered if anyone could recommend a similar bra? I don't like lace (it rubs my nipples and makes them sore) and just want a plain bra like the Esme sad.

I seem to remember being told that the Fantasie range fitted my shape best (could that be right?) and I have seen ink{http://www.upliftedlingerie.co.uk/13291/Fantasie/Fantasie-Echo-Lace-Moulded-bra-Non-padded/?styleid=20954\www.upliftedlingerie.co.uk/13291/Fantasie/Fantasie-Echo-Lace-Moulded-bra-Non-padded/?styleid=2095]]4}.

Can anyone advise whether this would be comfy and a good fit and, even though it is called lace, it doesn't really look like lace...

Any help very gratefully received!!

TooOldforThisMalarkey Wed 11-Nov-15 13:20:24

Sorry, link didn't work properly from my phone blush

Can't see link but it's described as moulded so the lace wouldn't be against your nipple. If fantasie works then checkout Freya too- same company and some similarities I'm sizing and cup shapes.

GoneAndDone Wed 11-Nov-15 16:11:59

I love Fantasie Esme too and am sad they stopped making it.

Freya doesn't work for me at all.
The best everyday bra I have is Lepel Fiore - the full cup unpadded style as they do two. It is lace but extremely comfortable and gives me a similar shape as the Esme (in the same size).

BikeRunSki Wed 11-Nov-15 16:17:14

I'm a 34F and have a lot of success with Panache.

TooOldforThisMalarkey Thu 12-Nov-15 09:55:41

That's great. Thanks for the advice.

BRS I have a few Panache bras but they don't seem very comfortable. Obviously the wrong shape for me.

I haven't tried Freya or Lepel Fiore. Off to google them...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now