Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The women's wear equivalent of Ermenegildo Zegna?

(5 Posts)
Frostycake Wed 11-Nov-15 11:37:45

If I were a man, I'd dress head to toe in this, along with Tom Ford and Armani, but I can't say the same for women's wear brands, they all leave me a bit disappointed iykwim.

Some do wonderful stuff, then 'go off' after a while when some other bonkers Director takes the helm and ruins things

I'm quite a classic really but I also like relaxed stuff with lots of natural materials. I also like 'biker' style and androginous style and use elements of this to give my look an edge.

Any suggestions? Doesn't have to be Italian.

Larastheme Wed 11-Nov-15 12:52:37

Most Italian men desginers do womenswear too, if you like the aesthetic, look at brioni,kiton, also for clothes with natural materials brunello cucinelli, agnona, Akris,

Frostycake Wed 11-Nov-15 14:21:46

Thanks Larastheme. I am swooning at Brunello Cucinelli & Akris! Out of my price range though sadly. I'll be lurking for the sale on those. Beautiful though.

cressetmama Wed 11-Nov-15 17:30:28

Akris and Kiton! Those were the names I was trying to remember. Sadly above my range. What about Max Mara?

cressetmama Wed 11-Nov-15 17:32:48

This ateaoceanie.com/website always looks appealing, but a bit more casual.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now