Talk

Advanced search

Help! I miss Levi's demi curve!

(9 Posts)
FreiasBathtub Mon 09-Nov-15 21:27:44

They seem to have stopped making them! And I'm not impressed with the 800 series that's meant to replace them. The fabric is like jeggings and I definitely need something less stretchy and more structural to hold me in blush

Anyone have any good alternatives for me and my 11" waist to hip difference? Preferably cheap - only bought the Levi's when they were in the sale...

squishee Mon 09-Nov-15 21:32:02

I've seen them in the Levi's store (not in UK) and online shop.

PretzelPrincess Mon 09-Nov-15 21:55:12

They have them in tkmaxx, look online!

Redcrayons Mon 09-Nov-15 21:58:25

I saw loads in TK Maxx last week.

FreiasBathtub Mon 09-Nov-15 22:11:42

Thanks for the TK Maxx tip - that has been my source but they haven't had them in my size (30 or 31) for a bit, and can't see them in that size on the website either.

What AM I to do???

Siolence Mon 09-Nov-15 23:04:41

Ha!
I'm about to eBay 2 pairs of 30" straight leg ones. Worn about 4 times each. I can't get the hang of the sizing, they seem to be bigger than they claim waist wise, and stretch out too much when wearing them. Which is such a disappointment because the waist to hip ratio was great.

FreiasBathtub Tue 10-Nov-15 09:19:49

Ooh Siolence! What colours are they? If you DM me your eBay user name I will definitely take a look. On the app and can't figure out how to DM you...

Siolence Tue 10-Nov-15 18:12:57

I'll look them out and DM you. I really hope they don't disappear! Buying jeans is traumatic.

Imnotweirdimlimitededition1 Tue 10-Nov-15 19:55:47

They are on amazon too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now