Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Zoe Ball's jumper on It takes two tonight...

(9 Posts)
MrsClusterfuck Mon 09-Nov-15 19:00:04

Its so pretty I must have it! Its a slouchy glittery thing in a dark bronze kind of colour. i've been googling and I cant find it!

Has anyone seen it or one like it somewhere? thanks

ARightOldPickle Mon 09-Nov-15 19:24:39

No help from me sorry, I haven't been able to find it on Google either. Would love to know where it's from!

gingercat02 Mon 09-Nov-15 19:32:57

Tweet her and ask? Zoë is so lovely not that I actually know her She's bound to tell you

MrsClusterfuck Mon 09-Nov-15 19:44:45

I don't use twitter unfortunately sad and google hasn't thrown up anything even remotely like it. Its a beautiful top though!

Truckingalong Mon 09-Nov-15 19:46:44

Is it this? www.net-a-porter.com/gb/en/product/563148/dagmar/kos-metal-metallic-stretch-knit-top

MrsClusterfuck Mon 09-Nov-15 19:54:29

Hmm don't think so trucking, the sleeves aren't long enough. Looks like the colour though!

louloubelle2 Mon 09-Nov-15 20:00:22

You need to start using Twitter, she posts where her outfit is from most nights. She wore that top a few weeks ago and did post where from, I'm thinking Top Shop or APC (so either cheap or really pricey!)

73dexter Mon 09-Nov-15 20:02:03

Isn't it always some Markus Lupfer jumper, every week?

textbook Fri 13-Nov-15 20:57:47

This is a darker bronze, but otherwise v similar and much cheaper most likely... m.warehouse.co.uk/sparkle-batwing-tunic/jumpers-&-cardigans/warehouse/fcp-product/02426077

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: