Which Jason shampoo and conditioner?....

(13 Posts)
Indecisivejo Mon 09-Nov-15 13:06:46

Those of you who use Jason shamp n cond, which "flavour" do you use and like?

Indecisivejo Mon 09-Nov-15 17:11:46

Anyone?

Notonaschoolnight Mon 09-Nov-15 18:16:34

I have the aloe Vera shampoo turns my hair to straw like the Naked shampoos used to but the conditioners ok

Kennington Mon 09-Nov-15 21:32:02

I like the vit E and aloe Vera
I don't use the conditioner much but the shampoo is great and leaves my scalp clean and smells light so doesn't interfere with perfume

friedafilmer Mon 09-Nov-15 21:41:20

I like the Biotin variant. Stopped my hairfall.

Indecisivejo Mon 09-Nov-15 22:03:46

Thank you

badhairallthetime Mon 09-Nov-15 23:12:29

I love the Jojoba - does makes my hair feel dry and a bit stringy but I follow up with a rich conditioner (not Jason) and hair feels fine after that. My favourite shampoo, have used it (on and off, mostly on) for over a year. Makes hair/scalp really clean and smells nice and fresh.

Indecisivejo Tue 10-Nov-15 11:49:26

What conditioner do you use with the jojoba one? And why not a Jason one out of interest?

badhairallthetime Tue 10-Nov-15 12:19:54

Think I tried it once and it was a bit meh (might have been the Biotin one). Also, my hair is really dry due to being overprocessed so am using deep conditioners, one of which is the Bleach London one that I saw on a recommendation on here last week, it is really good!

TeaAddict235 Tue 10-Nov-15 15:57:05

The aloe vera shampoo dried out my hair too. But I like using non-laureth type shampoos.

Am currently using the jojoba conditioner, which is okay, the scent isn't alluring and you need to leave it on for a good while for it to do anything.

TeaAddict235 Tue 10-Nov-15 15:58:18

forgot to say that I had used the lavender conditioner in the past and it was really good, but did often leave my hair dry if not left on for ages. Maybe there is a bit of a pattern with my hair needing ages to soak soak soak.

MrsClusterfuck Tue 10-Nov-15 19:58:32

I love the apricot one best, smells lovely and leaves my hair feeling very soft.

Asteria36 Wed 11-Nov-15 10:21:53

I rushed out and bought the Apricot shampoo and conditioner after reading a thread on here. Really not impressed. When I first bought it I had really long hair and it was virtually impossible to rinse out completely (not a problem I had ever had before) and I had to wash every day to avoid looking slick. The conditioner was a bit meh too.
Since then I have had a scruffy pixie cut and am still unimpressed with the shampoo, although it is easier to rinse it all out now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now